Anne Pasternak, current president and artistic director of the New York-based arts nonprofit Creative Time, will take the helm of the Brooklyn Museum, succeeding Arnold Lehman, who has held the post since 1997. “Anne is one of the most dynamic … Read More
- Smithsonian on Cosby: "The museum in no way condones this behavior"
- Zmijewski's Video of a Game of Tag in a Nazi Gas Chamber Sparks Protests in Poland, Abroad
- Printed Matter Names Max Schumann Executive Director
- 'What Nerve!': Matthew Marks Looks Beyond New York for Summer Show
- Ugly Statue of Nefertiti Removed After Public Outcry