The following article is part of ARTnews’ annual coverage of collecting practices in the art market, anchored by the 200 Top Collectors list.Recently the Lebanese businessman Tony Salamé bought a large artwork by John Armleder, creating a problem for himself, … Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Microsoft Cofounder Paul Allen Taps Minneapolis-Based Curator To Head New Arts Center in Seattle
- How Has the 200 Top Collectors List Changed Over the Past 25 Years?
- Editor's Letter: ARTnews Summer 2015, Original Cover by Will Cotton
- Both a Buyer and Lender Be: Eli Broad on His Personal Collection and New Museum
- It Takes One to Know One: Why Artists Make Ideal Collectors