William Powhida and Jade Townsend are back with a satirical drawing of a lurid battleground where artists, posers, critics, dragons, Internet trolls, and Modernist ghosts fight for their lives Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Stephen A. Schwarzman Donates $150 M. For New Yale Performing Arts Center
- Collector's Corner: Robert Mnuchin
- Collector Stefan Edlis Talks Tax-Free Art Deals, Collecting: 'I'm Over-Invested'
- ‘Art Saved Our Marriage’: Mera and Don Rubell Toast 50 Years Together, in São Paulo
- Collector's Corner: Ryan Kortman