A flood of posthumous sculpture by Salvador Dalí generates millions of dollars in annual revenue—but the artist’s connection with much of the work is unclear. The market is rife with unreliable information, disputed ownership claims, unauthorized editions, and legal conflict. At least two European police investigations are under way. Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Veritas! After Six Years, Harvard Art Museums' Renzo Piano Home Is Nearly Ready: A Peek Inside
- Katy Perry Saw a Magritte Show, and She Liked It
- Smithsonian Announces James Dicke Contemporary Art Prize Nominees
- Six Regional Auctioneers Launch Online-Auction Site, Challenging LiveAuctioneer and Non-Paying Bidders