Auction sales are what one dealer calls the “visible part of the iceberg.” But how big is the rest of it? According to dealers, auction house experts, and other advisers, the private art market is exponentially larger—fueled by increasing demand from Russia, Asia, the Middle East, and other emerging markets. Read More
- Just How Quickly Has Manhattan’s Lower East Side Gallery District Grown?
- Art Brussels Relocating to Inner-City Brussels in 2016
- MAK Vienna Becomes First Museum to Use Bitcoin to Acquire Art, a Harm van den Dorpel
- Sotheby's to Auction Big Ass Egg
- Outsider Art Fair Moves to New Locations in Paris and New York