On a gray Sunday last October, during Frieze Week in London, Phillips auction house opened its new headquarters in a 73,000-square-foot building on tony Berkeley Square, with renovations by architects Aukett Swanke. Visitors sipped champagne and orange juice next to … Read More
- Which Artworks Earned the Best Returns at the May Auctions?
- Christie's Also Served a Ridiculous Amount of Coffee Last Week
- Just How Big Were This Week's Contemporary Art Auctions?
- Price Check: Frieze New York 2015
- Phillips Closes Spring Auctions With Fainting Spell and Respectable $97.1 M. Contemporary Sale