Museums are fond of publishing tomes that celebrate their illustrious histories. These days, galleries are getting in on the game. But New York dealer Andrea Rosen’s decision to publish, this month, a boxed set of 26 books celebrating her gallery’s … Read More
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'
- Grumpy Old Men: Tom Wolfe and Tom Sachs Duke It Out Over Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Announces Sale of Rare Double-Sided Picasso, Monet Masterpiece