NEW YORK—An art collector who placed most of his collection in storage with a Manhattan dealer has brought a lawsuit against the dealer for selling his artwork, valued at more than $5 million, and failing to remit the proceeds to the collector. Read More
- Just How Quickly Has Manhattan’s Lower East Side Gallery District Grown?
- Art Brussels Relocating to Inner-City Brussels in 2016
- MAK Vienna Becomes First Museum to Use Bitcoin to Acquire Art, a Harm van den Dorpel
- Sotheby's to Auction Big Ass Egg
- Outsider Art Fair Moves to New Locations in Paris and New York