In Brush Fires in the Social Landscape, the book of David Wojnarowicz’s photo-based work that was published posthumously in 1994, cameras are passed from artist to artist, artist to critic, critic to librarian. They move between people like AIDS, the disease which … Read More
- New Yorker Piece Details The 'Love Triangle' Between Barry McGee, Clare Rojas, and Margaret Kilgallen
- Times Gives Danny Meyer's Untitled Restaurant at the Whitney Museum Two Stars
- Tang Teaching Museum Receives Gift of 40 Contemporary Works On Paper
- Kim Gordon Acts In And Provides Soundtrack To Forthcoming German 'Techno Horror Film'
- Tate Britain Senior Curator to Join Serpentine Galleries