In Brush Fires in the Social Landscape, the book of David Wojnarowicz’s photo-based work that was published posthumously in 1994, cameras are passed from artist to artist, artist to critic, critic to librarian. They move between people like AIDS, the disease which … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition