NEW YORK—An art collector who placed most of his collection in storage with a Manhattan dealer has brought a lawsuit against the dealer for selling his artwork, valued at more than $5 million, and failing to remit the proceeds to the collector. Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Veritas! After Six Years, Harvard Art Museums' Renzo Piano Home Is Nearly Ready: A Peek Inside
- Smithsonian Announces James Dicke Contemporary Art Prize Nominees
- Katy Perry Saw a Magritte Show, and She Liked It
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next