Museums are exhibiting an increased sensitivity to collecting and presenting works by women— through new acquisitions, solo shows, and a stronger focus on artists who were previously neglected. But true gender equality, critics maintain, remains elusive. Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Veritas! After Six Years, Harvard Art Museums' Renzo Piano Home Is Nearly Ready: A Peek Inside
- Katy Perry Saw a Magritte Show, and She Liked It
- Smithsonian Announces James Dicke Contemporary Art Prize Nominees
- Six Regional Auctioneers Launch Online-Auction Site, Challenging LiveAuctioneer and Non-Paying Bidders