The Delaware Art Museum has sold Andrew Wyeth’s Arthur Cleveland and Winslow Homer’s Milking Time in an effort to replace funds lost to construction debt. [USA Today]MoMA has hired Yasmil Raymond, a Dia Art Foundation curator since 2009, to serve as associate … Read More
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Glenn Ligon Names His Ten Favorite Books, Includes 'Citizen' Among Them
- Morning Links: @dirty_corner Edition
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'
- Here Are The Renderings For Frank Gehry's Proposed $300 M. L.A. Project