Deborah Solomon on the Delaware Art Museum’s deaccessioning efforts. [The New York Times] Sotheby’s released its results for the first half of 2014, reporting a 24 percent increase in auction sales. [CNN Money] “Artist Ryan McGinness’s edgy but still official-looking … Read More
- Rhizome Makes Pioneering '90s Theresa Duncan Games Available Online
- 'I Was Blinded By The Controversy’: Sally Mann Publishes An Excerpt From Her Forthcoming Memoir
- Gagosian No Longer Represents Rauschenberg Foundation
- Morning Links: 'Random Darknet Shopper' Edition
- Alex Bag Is Holding Open Auditions for an 'Infinite Jest'-Inspired 'Sitcom'