In 1963, Andy Warhol drove from New York to Los Angeles with his friends Wynn Chamberlain, Gerard Melanga, and Taylor Mead. Deborah Davis’s new book, The Trip (Simon & Schuster), an examination of this cross-country journey, argues that the brief … Read More
- New Yorker Piece Details The 'Love Triangle' Between Barry McGee, Clare Rojas, and Margaret Kilgallen
- Times Gives Danny Meyer's Untitled Restaurant at the Whitney Museum Two Stars
- Tang Teaching Museum Receives Gift of 40 Contemporary Works On Paper
- Kim Gordon Acts In And Provides Soundtrack To Forthcoming German 'Techno Horror Film'
- Tate Britain Senior Curator to Join Serpentine Galleries