With Knoedler Gallery closed, disputes over a trove of paintings promoted as previously unknown Abstract Expressionist works have been playing out in court Read More
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'
- Here Are The Renderings For Frank Gehry's Proposed $300 M. L.A. Project
- Nicole K. Allen White Named Director of Government and External Affairs at Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Morning Links: Takashi Murakami's Private Collection Edition
- Sotheby's Will Sell ABBA's Piano in September