ARTnews on Facebook
- Phillips CEO Edward Dolman: 'The Market is Much Less Boom-and-Bust Than it Was'
- ‘The Glass Ceiling Has Been Shattered’: Yuki Kihara to Make Historic Presentation at 2021 Venice Biennale
- 'I Regret Having Received Funds': Artist Neri Oxman Gifted Jeffrey Epstein 3D-Printed Marble After $125,000 Donation From Him
- Thomas Houseago: 'The Pressure on the Artist Is: Do Not F*ck Up Your Secondary Market'
- Artist Charles Ray Will Curate Exhibition of Renaissance and Baroque Bronzes at Hill Art Foundation in New York