Gutai, the loose group of Japanese artists known for their work from the 1950s, is having a moment in America. Kazuo Shiraga, the abstract painter known for using his feet and hands in lieu of brushes, is the focus of not … Read More
- Auctionata Secures $45 M. in Latest Funding Round
- Asia Week Auctions Haul in Rip-Roaring $250.7 M. at Big Two Houses, a Record
- Loic Gouzer Follows Up 'Gritty' Sale With Auction Featuring Potentially Historic Picasso
- Phillips 2.0: Can Auction Veteran Ed Dolman Turn Around the Art World's Third-Place House?
- Who Is Drake's Friend at Sotheby's?