WEDNESDAY, APRIL 22Opening: Alexander Calder at Dominique Lévy “MULTIUM IN PARVO” (“much in little) is the Latinate name of this Calder exhibition, arranged in collaboration with the Calder Foundation. It presents Calder’s tiniest works, the heights of which range from … Read More
- Which Artworks Earned the Best Returns at the May Auctions?
- Christie's Also Served a Ridiculous Amount of Coffee Last Week
- Just How Big Were This Week's Contemporary Art Auctions?
- Price Check: Frieze New York 2015
- Phillips Closes Spring Auctions With Fainting Spell and Respectable $97.1 M. Contemporary Sale