Frank Stella and Donald Judd are both having moments right now. There’s an exhibition of Stella’s paintings and drawings at the Museum für Gegenwartskunst, in Basel, and on October 30, Stella will have a retrospective that will open at the Whitney Museum … Read More
- Morning Links: Oreo Art Edition
- ‘We Didn't Call It Soho, It Was Just ‘Downtown’ ’: Bill Beckley Gives a Tour of His Apartment of 43 Years
- Chelsea Gallery Mixed Greens to Close in December
- Cate Blanchett to Be Honored at MoMA's Eighth Annual Film Benefit
- Derek Eller Gallery Is Opening A Pop-Up Space in L.A.