- Loic Gouzer Follows Up 'Gritty' Sale With Auction Featuring Potentially Historic Picasso
- Phillips 2.0: Can Auction Veteran Ed Dolman Turn Around the Art World's Third-Place House?
- Who Is Drake's Friend at Sotheby's?
- Gavin Brown Will Open a Space in Rome
- Hong Kong's Forthcoming M+ Museum Adds Dodiya Painting to Its Collection
Tag Archives: Doris Krumpl
Although Christie’s and Sotheby’s dominate the international auction market, smaller auction houses around the world also vie aggressively to win property for their sales, going after primarily lower-end and middle-market material that sells for under $1 million, and often for considerably less. Read More