- Sotheby's Will Sell ABBA's Piano in September
- Jute Sack Artworks Are at the Center of Simchowitz Lawsuit Against Venice Biennale Artist
- Sotheby's to Auction Bob Dylan's Manuscript for 'A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall'
- Expo Chicago Announces Special Projects for 2015 Edition
- How Does One Craft a Regional Art Fair? A Look at the Fairs of Copenhagen
Tag Archives: Doyle New York
Although Christie’s and Sotheby’s dominate the international auction market, smaller auction houses around the world also vie aggressively to win property for their sales, going after primarily lower-end and middle-market material that sells for under $1 million, and often for considerably less. Read More