After being convicted on counts of wire fraud, mail fraud, false declarations in court, escape, and contempt earlier this year in an art-fraud court case, Californian real estate developer Luke Brugnara is claiming that he was sold fakes, Courthouse News … Read More
- New Yorker Piece Details The 'Love Triangle' Between Barry McGee, Clare Rojas, and Margaret Kilgallen
- Times Gives Danny Meyer's Untitled Restaurant at the Whitney Museum Two Stars
- Tang Teaching Museum Receives Gift of 40 Contemporary Works On Paper
- Kim Gordon Acts In And Provides Soundtrack To Forthcoming German 'Techno Horror Film'
- Tate Britain Senior Curator to Join Serpentine Galleries