Meeting in Miami, Haitian-born artist Edouard Duval-Carrié and Harlem-born writer Carl Hancock Rux discovered they shared the same bedside reading: The Kingdom of this World by Alejo Carpentier. This fantasy-infused historical novel recounts political unrest surrounding Haiti’s independence in 1804. … Read More
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- Xavier Cha Wants 'Actors Able to Express Conflicting Emotions' for Upcoming MoCA Cleveland Performances
- Inaugural Winners of Pierre Daix Art Book Prize Announced
- Morning Links: 3-D Printed Mona Lisa Edition
- Artadia Announces 2015 Houston Grantees