Sotheby’s is offering the first version of Édouard Manet’s painting series Le Bar aux Folies-Bergère (1881), estimated at £15-20 million ($23-30.7 million / €21-28 million), at their upcoming Impressionist & Modern evening sale on June 24. The painting’s sale follows … Read More
- A Closer Look at the New Directors of Italy's Top 20 Museums
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Glenn Ligon Names His Ten Favorite Books, Includes 'Citizen' Among Them
- Morning Links: @dirty_corner Edition
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'