“Collectors are suffering from cognitive dissonance,” said Stephen A. Wynn, the Las Vegas casino mogul and one of the world’s top art collectors. “They’re struggling intellectually. They know that their paintings are worth more than they paid for them and … Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- Games People Play: Justin Lieberman Bids New York Adieu With His Middle Finger as His Dealers Tussle
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Contemporary Art Finds a Place at the Santa Fe Indian Market
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next
- Leon Black Buys Former Knoedler Space for $50 M.