“Collectors are suffering from cognitive dissonance,” said Stephen A. Wynn, the Las Vegas casino mogul and one of the world’s top art collectors. “They’re struggling intellectually. They know that their paintings are worth more than they paid for them and … Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Stephen A. Schwarzman Donates $150 M. For New Yale Performing Arts Center
- Collector's Corner: Robert Mnuchin
- Collector Stefan Edlis Talks Tax-Free Art Deals, Collecting: 'I'm Over-Invested'
- ‘Art Saved Our Marriage’: Mera and Don Rubell Toast 50 Years Together, in São Paulo
- Collector's Corner: Ryan Kortman