In December 1964, a little over a year after one of America’s most beloved presidents was assassinated, Elaine de Kooning recounted painting John F. Kennedy in ARTnews. De Kooning (who had already written several articles for ARTnews, notably a few … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition