A federal complaint against Christie’s was filed on Tuesday by Elizabeth Taylor’s Southern Trust. The claim alleges that the auction house mismanaged the sales of Taylor’s “most prized and valuable possessions” (including her jewelry, wardrobe, and art collection) and stole … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition