From the 9/11 Memorial Museum to Monet’s garden, Spencer Finch records the atmospheric light and weather patterns of psychologically charged places and remakes those conditions using TV sets, fluorescent tubes, watercolor paints, and household fans Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- Games People Play: Justin Lieberman Bids New York Adieu With His Middle Finger as His Dealers Tussle
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Smithsonian Announces James Dicke Contemporary Art Prize Nominees
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next
- Contemporary Art Finds a Place at the Santa Fe Indian Market