Behind a lawsuit brought against the Museum of Modern Art by the heirs of George Grosz lies a troubling history of acquiring works seized by the Nazis and sold to support the German war effort Read More
- “We didn't call it Soho, it was just ‘Downtown’”: Bill Beckley Gives A Tour of His Apartment of 43 Years
- Chelsea Gallery Mixed Greens to Close in December
- Cate Blanchett to Be Honored at MoMA's Eighth Annual Film Benefit
- Derek Eller Gallery Is Opening A Pop-Up Space in L.A.
- Morning Links: North Korean Propaganda Edition