ARTnews on Facebook
- William Kentridge, Mona Hatoum Win Praemium Imperiale, One of the Largest Art Prizes
- ‘He Comes and Goes, Very Quietly’: Composer Henry Threadgill on Making Music for David Hammons’s Whitney Museum–Commissioned Monument to a Historic Manhattan Pier
- How Tate Modern Became One of the Century's Great Buildings, Loie Hollowell's Exploding Market, and More: Morning Links from September 17, 2019
- Here's the Exhibitor List for 2019's Untitled Art Fair
- Phillips CEO Edward Dolman: 'The Market Is Much Less Boom-and-Bust Than It Was'