Oliver Herring is guided by social interaction—in communally made photosculptures, in giddy performances where volunteers take on bizarre tasks, and in videos featuring strangers who come by his Brooklyn studio. Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- Games People Play: Justin Lieberman Bids New York Adieu With His Middle Finger as His Dealers Tussle
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Contemporary Art Finds a Place at the Santa Fe Indian Market
- Leon Black Buys Former Knoedler Space for $50 M.
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next