Not 24 hours after the muted response to the collection of A. Alfred Taubman, which barely broke its low estimate with a $377 million sale Wednesday, Sotheby’s bounced back somewhat with a competent if at times dull $306.7 million Impressionist and Modern Art Evening Sale … Read More
- Feuer and Mesler Double Down on Grand Street, Closing Orchard Street Gallery
- New Complaint Filed Against Nahmads Over Modigliani Portrait
- Here's the Exhibitor List for Mexico City's 2016 Material Art Fair, Which Has Grown by 50 Percent for Its Third Edition
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- 2015 Venice Biennale Passes 500,000 Visitors, 5 Percent Increase From 2013