ARTnews on Facebook
- Abstract Expressionism Leads Sotheby's Contemporary Sale in New York, with $30.1 M. Willem de Kooning Topping Market-Affirming $270.7 M. Total
- KAWS Mania, Buying Frenzy Over Julie Curtiss Painting Punctuate $108.1 M. Phillips 20th-Century and Contemporary Sale with 'Measured' Bidding
- Artemisia Gentileschi Painting Sells for $6.1 M., Setting New Auction Record
- Ashley James Makes History as First Black Curator Hired by Guggenheim Museum
- Shanghai's Profile Is Rising. How Long Before It Becomes the Go-To Art City in China?