In this week’s Talk of the Town, The New Yorker’s Emma Allen speaks with New York and Brussels gallerist Barbara Gladstone regarding her purchase of the late Jack Smith’s entire archive. The “only true underground filmmaker,” according to John Waters, … Read More
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'
- Grumpy Old Men: Tom Wolfe and Tom Sachs Duke It Out Over Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Announces Sale of Rare Double-Sided Picasso, Monet Masterpiece