One morning in mid-August, during a break from work in her Los Angeles studio, the artist Njideka Akunyili Crosby got to talking about Nigeria, where she grew up and lived until college. “I’m fascinated by those points where we have … Read More
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'
- Grumpy Old Men: Tom Wolfe and Tom Sachs Duke It Out Over Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Announces Sale of Rare Double-Sided Picasso, Monet Masterpiece