Scholars and artists are trying to reclaim Kahlo’s art from the cult of personality that has surrounded her since her death. A new exhibition at the MCA in Chicago aims to put the emphasis back on her painting by placing it in the context of work being made today Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Veritas! After Six Years, Harvard Art Museums' Renzo Piano Home Is Nearly Ready: A Peek Inside
- Katy Perry Saw a Magritte Show, and She Liked It
- Smithsonian Announces James Dicke Contemporary Art Prize Nominees
- Six Regional Auctioneers Launch Online-Auction Site, Challenging LiveAuctioneer and Non-Paying Bidders