NEW YORK—An art collector who placed most of his collection in storage with a Manhattan dealer has brought a lawsuit against the dealer for selling his artwork, valued at more than $5 million, and failing to remit the proceeds to the collector. Read More
- Auctionata Secures $45 M. in Latest Funding Round
- Asia Week Auctions Haul in Rip-Roaring $250.7 M. at Big Two Houses, a Record
- Loic Gouzer Follows Up 'Gritty' Sale With Auction Featuring Potentially Historic Picasso
- Phillips 2.0: Can Auction Veteran Ed Dolman Turn Around the Art World's Third-Place House?
- Who Is Drake's Friend at Sotheby's?