It’s not always possible to know what motivates a collector to sell an artwork at auction, but estimates can provide a look into their thinking. Assuming the work is not being sold because one of the three Ds (Debt, Divorce, … Read More
- Smithsonian on Cosby: "The museum in no way condones this behavior"
- Zmijewski's Video of a Game of Tag in a Nazi Gas Chamber Sparks Protests in Poland, Abroad
- Printed Matter Names Max Schumann Executive Director
- 'What Nerve!': Matthew Marks Looks Beyond New York for Summer Show
- Ugly Statue of Nefertiti Removed After Public Outcry