The winners of the Pierre Daix Prize, a new award given to an art history book covering modern or contemporary art, was announced in a ceremony at the Musée Picasso in Paris, earlier today. The inaugural prize was awarded to two … Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Photographic Memory: Artur Walther Has Built What May Be the World’s Largest and Most Important Private Collection of African Photography
- Collector's Corner: Francis Greenburger
- Melva Bucksbaum, Art Patron and Collector, Dies at 82
- Elaine Wynn on $142.5 M. Bacon Triptych: 'I Was Afraid I Wasn't Going to Own It'
- Microsoft Cofounder Paul Allen Taps Minneapolis-Based Curator To Head New Arts Center in Seattle