Sotheby’s capped its auction week yesterday with a respectable contemporary day sale that brought in $98 million. With 323 out of 418 lots finding buyers, 80 percent of the works that went on the block sold. Although some momentum was lost … Read More
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- Xavier Cha Wants 'Actors Able to Express Conflicting Emotions' for Upcoming MoCA Cleveland Performances
- Inaugural Winners of Pierre Daix Art Book Prize Announced
- Morning Links: 3-D Printed Mona Lisa Edition
- Artadia Announces 2015 Houston Grantees