In today’s New York Times, the paper’s architecture critic Michael Kimmelman presents his argument against the Frick Collection’s plan to expand. The renovation in question would involve opening the Upper East Side museum’s second floor to the public and transforming … Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.
- Carol Vogel May Have Plagiarized David Foster Wallace's Times Obituary
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Liu Yiqian Waves Off Tea Controversy, Says $36.3 Million Cup 'Isn’t... Appropriate for the Masses'
- 'An Angel That Sits Upon Our Shoulders': Nick Cave Reflects on the Loss of Gallerist Claude Simard
- Saving Frida Kahlo From Her Own Celebrity