The New York Botanical Garden is organizing a solo show of work by Frida Kahlo, focusing on her use of flora in her paintings, which will include a re-creation of her garden and studio at the Casa Azul in Mexico. … Read More
- A Print Publication About Art and The Internet: Lauren Cornell and Ed Halter On 'Mass Effect'
- Morning Links: DIY Museum Edition
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art