How Laurie Simmons, Ryan McGinness, Kenny Scharf, and others are using the photo-sharing network to disseminate their work—and their fixations Read More
- ARTnews and Art in America Merge to Form World's Largest Art-Media Company
- Two Banksy Murals Head to Auction with Combined Estimate of $1 M.
- Cecily Brown Identifies A 'Less Celebrated' Copycat
- Convicted Art Criminal Claims He Was Sold Fake de Kooning Paintings, Picasso Etchings
- High Museum of Art Appoints Randall Suffolk Nancy and Holcombe T. Green Jr. Director