At its October 16 contemporary evening sale, coinciding with the Frieze art fair, Christie’s London will auction Peter Doig’s Cabin Essence, which the artist completed in 1994. The painting, according to Christie’s, is the largest work in Doig’s “Concrete Cabins” … Read More
- Feuer and Mesler Double Down on Grand Street, Closing Orchard Street Gallery
- New Complaint Filed Against Nahmads Over Modigliani Portrait
- Here's the Exhibitor List for Mexico City's 2016 Material Art Fair, Which Has Grown by 50 Percent for Its Third Edition
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- 2015 Venice Biennale Passes 500,000 Visitors, 5 Percent Increase From 2013