Details of the 2015 Frieze Projects Program–happening during the Frieze New York art fair and featuring six new commissioned artworks spread throughout the fair and around Randall’s Island Park–were announced earlier today. The nonprofit program, curated by Cecilia Alemani, will … Read More
- Just How Quickly Has Manhattan’s Lower East Side Gallery District Grown?
- Art Brussels Relocating to Inner-City Brussels in 2016
- MAK Vienna Becomes First Museum to Use Bitcoin to Acquire Art, a Harm van den Dorpel
- Sotheby's to Auction Big Ass Egg
- Outsider Art Fair Moves to New Locations in Paris and New York