Details of the 2015 Frieze Projects Program–happening during the Frieze New York art fair and featuring six new commissioned artworks spread throughout the fair and around Randall’s Island Park–were announced earlier today. The nonprofit program, curated by Cecilia Alemani, will … Read More
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Sotheby's Will Sell ABBA's Piano in September
- Jute Sack Artworks Are at the Center of Simchowitz Lawsuit Against Venice Biennale Artist
- Sotheby's to Auction Bob Dylan's Manuscript for 'A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall'
- Expo Chicago Announces Special Projects for 2015 Edition