Details of the 2015 Frieze Projects Program–happening during the Frieze New York art fair and featuring six new commissioned artworks spread throughout the fair and around Randall’s Island Park–were announced earlier today. The nonprofit program, curated by Cecilia Alemani, will … Read More
- Which Artworks Earned the Best Returns at the May Auctions?
- Christie's Also Served a Ridiculous Amount of Coffee Last Week
- Just How Big Were This Week's Contemporary Art Auctions?
- Price Check: Frieze New York 2015
- Phillips Closes Spring Auctions With Fainting Spell and Respectable $97.1 M. Contemporary Sale