Details of the 2015 Frieze Projects Program–happening during the Frieze New York art fair and featuring six new commissioned artworks spread throughout the fair and around Randall’s Island Park–were announced earlier today. The nonprofit program, curated by Cecilia Alemani, will … Read More
- Auctionata Secures $45 M. in Latest Funding Round
- Asia Week Auctions Haul in Rip-Roaring $250.7 M. at Big Two Houses, a Record
- Loic Gouzer Follows Up 'Gritty' Sale With Auction Featuring Potentially Historic Picasso
- Phillips 2.0: Can Auction Veteran Ed Dolman Turn Around the Art World's Third-Place House?
- Who Is Drake's Friend at Sotheby's?