Auction sales are what one dealer calls the “visible part of the iceberg.” But how big is the rest of it? According to dealers, auction house experts, and other advisers, the private art market is exponentially larger—fueled by increasing demand from Russia, Asia, the Middle East, and other emerging markets. Read More
- Sotheby's Opens Spring Auctions With $368.3 M. Impressionist and Modern Sale
- Running Through S|2 With His Woes: On Drake's Sotheby's Soundtrack
- NADA New York Announces Special Projects and Programming, From a Canine Performance to a Poker Tournament
- Here's the 2015 Volta Exhibitor List
- Collector Stefan Edlis Talks Tax-Free Art Deals, Collecting: 'I'm Over-Invested'