ARTnews has won a 2010 Clarion Award, sponsored by the Association for Women in Communications, for excellence in reporting for the article “The Faking of the Russian Avant-Garde,” published in our Summer 2009 issue.The article was written by Konstantin Akinsha, … Read More
- ARTnews and Art in America Merge to Form World's Largest Art-Media Company
- Two Banksy Murals Head to Auction with Combined Estimate of $1 M.
- Cecily Brown Identifies A 'Less Celebrated' Copycat
- Convicted Art Criminal Claims He Was Sold Fake de Kooning Paintings, Picasso Etchings
- High Museum of Art Appoints Randall Suffolk Nancy and Holcombe T. Green Jr. Director