Ever since he sculpted a self-portrait out of his own frozen blood, Marc Quinn has enthralled the public, annoyed many critics, and been embraced by collectors. The quintessential Young British Artist is now middle-aged, but still notorious Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.
- Carol Vogel May Have Plagiarized David Foster Wallace's Times Obituary
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- 'An Angel That Sits Upon Our Shoulders': Nick Cave Reflects on the Loss of Gallerist Claude Simard
- Liu Yiqian Waves Off Tea Controversy, Says $36.3 Million Cup 'Isn’t... Appropriate for the Masses'
- Saving Frida Kahlo From Her Own Celebrity