Hans Haacke’s new Fourth Plinth commission for Trafalgar Square in London, Gift Horse, has made quite a splash. [The Art Newspaper] Okwui Enwezor, director for the upcoming Venice Biennale, announced during a press conference that artists from Grenada, Mauritius, Mozambique and the … Read More
- Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming: The Whitney Toasts Its New Home
- Christie’s London will Auction a WWII Fighter Plane in their 'Exceptional Sale'
- Here's a First Look at the Israeli Pavilion at the Venice Biennale
- Artadia Names 10 Finalists for Inaugural New York Grants
- Eddie Martinez Joins Mitchell-Innes & Nash