In the early 1970s, art historian and critic Leo Steinberg wrote a series of short articles for ARTnews about works he believed were masterpieces, mainly ones from the Renaissance and Baroque periods. (Steinberg was known for writing about Renaissance and … Read More
- Rhizome Makes Pioneering '90s Theresa Duncan Games Available Online
- 'I Was Blinded By The Controversy’: Sally Mann Publishes An Excerpt From Her Forthcoming Memoir
- Gagosian No Longer Represents Rauschenberg Foundation
- Morning Links: 'Random Darknet Shopper' Edition
- Alex Bag Is Holding Open Auditions for an 'Infinite Jest'-Inspired 'Sitcom'