The New York Times reports that Guy Bennett, former art advisor and former co-head of Christie’s Impressionist and Modern art department, has joined Qatar Museums (formerly the Qatar Museums Authority), as its new director of collections and acquisitions.Read more at … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- Chelsea's Anna Kustera Gallery Changes Name, Heads to Brooklyn
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Sells $203.6 M. of Contemporary Art in London, Led by a $32.8 M. Warhol Dollar Bill