The New York Times reports that Guy Bennett, former art advisor and former co-head of Christie’s Impressionist and Modern art department, has joined Qatar Museums (formerly the Qatar Museums Authority), as its new director of collections and acquisitions. Read more … Read More
- Auctionata Secures $45 M. in Latest Funding Round
- Asia Week Auctions Haul in Rip-Roaring $250.7 M. at Big Two Houses, a Record
- Loic Gouzer Follows Up 'Gritty' Sale With Auction Featuring Potentially Historic Picasso
- Phillips 2.0: Can Auction Veteran Ed Dolman Turn Around the Art World's Third-Place House?
- Who Is Drake's Friend at Sotheby's?