In "The Liberating Quality of Avant-Garde Art," Meyer Schapiro explained why abstraction in painting and sculpture was so revolutionary. Three decades later, he finally consented to sit for a lengthy profile. Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.
- Carol Vogel May Have Plagiarized David Foster Wallace's Times Obituary
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- 'An Angel That Sits Upon Our Shoulders': Nick Cave Reflects on the Loss of Gallerist Claude Simard
- Liu Yiqian Waves Off Tea Controversy, Says $36.3 Million Cup 'Isn’t... Appropriate for the Masses'
- Saving Frida Kahlo From Her Own Celebrity