The director of the Tate Britain, Penelope Curtis, is leaving to head the Calouste Gulbenkian museum in Lisbon. She had been director at the museum since 2010. [The Guardian]Royal Bank of Canada’s wealth-management subsidiary in the Bahamas is reportedly involved in tax fraud … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition