With her Madrid gallery and her private collection, Helga de Alvear has introduced a wave of high-concept, new-media artists to Spain.
- Sotheby's Sells $203.6 M. of Contemporary Art in London, Led by a $150.1 M. Warhol Dollar Bill
- Records Fall for Ofili, Quaytman, Morley, More at $150.1 M. Christie’s London Contemporary Sale
- Chicago's Queer Thoughts Gallery Heads to New York
- Frieze London Taps Lutz Bacher, Rachel Rose, More for Projects
- Sotheby's Sells $280.5 M. of Imp-Mod in London, Led by Klimt, Malevich, Manet